Dunedin North Intermediate School provides children:
- Innovative and clearly stated School-Wide Curriculum and portfolio assessment system suited to middle years’ learners
- Personalised education for middle years learners
- Small classes of approximately 25 in home group classes, 15 in modules programmes
- Superb, refurbished learning environment
- A safe school environment with zero tolerance of abuse where students are the focus and their views are heard, appreciated and included in decision making.
- Committed, enthusiastic, professional, caring and experienced staff
- Plain English reporting to parents
- Extension opportunities that are both internally and externally resourced
- Emphasis on teaching of basics, e.g.Literacy (Reading and Language), Numeracy (Maths), thinking skills
- Well equipped Science and Technology area, Food Technology, Materials Technology, Music and Visual Arts, Facilities.
...and much more, so come inside and have a look around.